We, My Salary Dost Fintech Pvt Ltd Private Limited ("Company"; "We"; "us"; "our") have developed a mobile application called Salarydost ("Application"/ "App") through which you may apply for a short-term loan ("Loan") to be granted by various non-banking financial company OR Banks (Lender), based on the loan agreement executed between you and LENDER. LENDER has appointed and authorized us to collect, store, authenticate, verify and distribute the Personal Information (defined below) as may be required by LENDER to sanction the Loan. The Personal Information shall be collected through the mobile application form ("Mobile Application Form") available on the Application.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to avail the Services, you are required to register with the Company by logging in through Third Party Platforms (defined below) ("User Account"). During the application process, you shall be required to share/upload certain personal information, your name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, mobile number, passwords, photograph, mobile phone information including contact numbers, SMS, call logs and browsing history, data and login-in credentials of Third Party Platforms (defined below), financial information such as bank documents, salary slips, bank statements, PAN card, bank account no., data from Credit Information Companies, data required for Know Your Customer compliances, requirement and other relevant details ("Personal Information"). You undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Personal Information you share with us.
As part of the Services, you authorize us to import your details and Personal Information dispersed over Third Party Platforms. "Third Party Platforms" are social networking platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and other similar platforms.
You understand and acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to track your location ("Track") during the provision of the Services, and also in the event that you stop, cease, discontinue to use or avail the Services, through the deletion or uninstallation of the Mobile App or otherwise, till the event that your obligations to pay the Outstanding Amount(s) to LENDER, exist. Deletion, uninstallation, and/or discontinuation of our Services, shall not release you from the responsibility, obligation and liability to repay the Outstanding Amount(s).
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is our priority. We will use your Personal Information, Billing Information, Geolocational Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) for the following purposes:
1) To provide you with the Services and enable you to use the Services;
2) To improve and customize your experience on the Platform;
3) to retrieve your User Accounts statements and information regarding your transactions in order to provide you with the Services.
4) to provide you with support, handle complaints and collect fees and to conduct administrative activities necessary to maintain and provide our Services;
5) to send you Services-related updates, notices and announcements
6) to provide you with information related to the Services
7) to conduct surveys and questionnaires
9) to contact you regarding service and administration related issues as and when Company believes it to be necessary
10) to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Company has good faith to believe that Company’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards
11)to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services
12) to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Company, or between you and any other third parties or users with respect to, or in relation with the Services
13) for any other purposes disclosed at the time the Information is collected or to which you consent; and
14) as otherwise specifically described in this Policy.
We do not sell, rent, lease your Personal Information to anybody and will never do so. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
· Administrators: We shall provide access to your Personal information to our authorized administrative(s) for internal business purposes, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
· Affiliates: We may provide Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to your requests for information or the Services, or to help limit your receipt of marketing materials you have requested not to receive.
· Business Partners:
· Joint Marketing Arrangements: Where permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information with joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers to have written contracts with us that specify the appropriate use of your Personal Information, require them to safeguard your Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of your Personal Information.
· Persons Who Acquire Our Assets or Business: If we sell or transfer any of our business or assets, certain Personal Information may be a part of that sale or transfer. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we will notify you.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the service providers or parties with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your registration with us is valid and the Outstanding Amount(s) is due and payable to LENDER. We may also retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
We value your Personal Information, and protect it on the Platform against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures. In order to protect your Personal Information, we have implemented adequate technology and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. All Personal Information is securely stored on a secure cloud setup and all communication happens via bank-grade secure SSL communication channels. The Personal Information is stored on Google cloud. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
You are responsible for all actions that take place under your User Account. If you choose to share your User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, you are solely responsible for the same. If you lose control of your User Account, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case you need to access, review, and/or make changes to the Personal Information, you shall have to login to your User Account and change the requisite details. You shall keep your Personal Information updated to help us better serve you.
We may provide you with certain ancillary services such as chat rooms, blogs and reviews for the Services. Subject to any applicable laws, any communication shared by you via the Platform or through the blogs, reviews or otherwise to us (including without limitation contents, images, audio, financial information, feedback etc. collectively "Feedback") is on a non-confidential basis, and we are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using it in any way or for any purpose. You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in any Feedback shared by you through the Platform or otherwise to us, including without limitation for its truthfulness and accuracy. Sharing your Feedback with us, constitutes an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Feedback and you authorize us to use the Feedback for any purpose, which we may deem fit.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE PLATFORM
· Special Offers and Updates: We may send you information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter of the Company. Out of respect for your privacy, we present you with the option of not receiving these types of communications. You may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism provided in each such communication or by emailing us atCare@Salarydost.com
· Service Announcements: On certain occasions or under law, we are required to send out Service or Platform related announcements. We respect your privacy, however you may not opt-out of these communications. These communications would not be promotional in nature.
· Customer Service: We communicate with Customer(s) on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their User Account, we reply via email or phone, based on Customer(s) requirements and convenience
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Information.
GOVERNING LAWS AND DUTIES
You expressly understand and agree that the Company, including its directors, officers, employees, representatives or the service provider, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from; (a) use or the inability to avail the Services (b) inability to use the Platform (c) failure or delay in providing the Services or access to the Platform (d) any performance or non-performance by the Company (e) any damages to or viruses that may infect your electronic devices or other property as the result of your access to the Platform or your downloading of any content from the Platform and (f) server failure or otherwise or in any way relating to the Services.
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and courts of law at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY